SpaceX Explosion Probably Will Delay Taiwanese Imaging SatelliteBy
Island had planned to replace commercial-use satellite in 2016
Taiwan still waiting to see if Falcon 9 issues can be resolved
The first satellite developed by Taiwan’s space program probably will be delayed after an explosion last week destroyed the SpaceX rocket that was supposed to carry it into space.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's