Shanghai Developer Missing Bond Coupon Flags Property Debt RisksBy and
Glorious Property misses $26.5 million interest on 2018 notes
Debt for listed builders rose 21% to record 3 trillion yuan
A Shanghai-based developer missed a deadline to pay interest on an international bond, reinforcing concern that builders have been too aggressive in chasing China’s property boom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner