Putin Tells Uzbek Premier Stability Is Key as Succession BeginsBy
‘Strategic partnership’ with Russia will go on, Mirziyoev says
Uzbekistan seeks new president after death of Islam Karimov
President Vladimir Putin told a potential successor to the late Uzbek leader Islam Karimov that stability is the key to governing as he pledged that Russia “will do everything” to maintain ties with the central Asian state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day