Putin Tells Uzbek Premier Stability Is Key as Succession BeginsBy
‘Strategic partnership’ with Russia will go on, Mirziyoev says
Uzbekistan seeks new president after death of Islam Karimov
President Vladimir Putin told a potential successor to the late Uzbek leader Islam Karimov that stability is the key to governing as he pledged that Russia “will do everything” to maintain ties with the central Asian state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations