PayPal and MasterCard End Fight With Agreement on Fees and DataBy
Agreement resembles July deal between PayPal and Visa
PayPal gets more in-store visibility, eliminates mobile fee
PayPal Holdings Inc. and MasterCard Inc. will end years of squabbling between the companies with an agreement announced Tuesday to give PayPal lower fees and more reach in stores, while increasing MasterCard’s online payments volume and helping its mobile-payments initiative.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day