PayPal and MasterCard End Fight With Agreement on Fees and DataBy
Agreement resembles July deal between PayPal and Visa
PayPal gets more in-store visibility, eliminates mobile fee
PayPal Holdings Inc. and MasterCard Inc. will end years of squabbling between the companies with an agreement announced Tuesday to give PayPal lower fees and more reach in stores, while increasing MasterCard’s online payments volume and helping its mobile-payments initiative.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’