Oi Offers 70% Haircut for Bonds in Bankruptcy Recovery PlanBy and
Phone company filed for bankruptcy protection in June
Telecommunications operator has almost 67,000 creditors
Oi SA, the Brazilian phone company struggling under $20 billion in debt, proposed a bankruptcy recovery plan that includes a reduction of as much as 70 percent in the value of its bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders