Nigerian Trade Deficit Narrows as Exports Surge on DevaluationBy
Exports increased 63 percent to 1.9 trillion naira in 2Q
Deficit narrowed to 196.5 billion naira vs 351.3 billion naira
Nigeria’s trade deficit narrowed in the second quarter as the value of exports from Africa’s most populous nation surged after a devaluation of the naira.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations