Musk Confronts Wall Street Divided on Tesla in Plea to WorkersBy
One-year share-price targets range from $160 to $500
Musk asks workers to cut costs ahead of planned capital raise
Elon Musk’s latest admonition to Tesla employees -- produce more, spend less -- is no simple belt-tightening before he asks investors for more cash. It also reflects Wall Street’s schism about the health of the electric-car maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks