Mubadala CEO Signals Oil Deals as IPIC Megamerger AdvancesBy
CEO Mubarak says 2017 will also probably be a challenging year
Says attractive time to invest in energy assets on valuations
Mubadala Development Co., the Abu Dhabi sovereign fund merging with International Petroleum Investment Co., said potential energy deals are more attractive after the slump in oil prices drove down asset prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations