Miami Real Estate Is Back in the Sights of Brazilian InvestorsBy
They seek income in dollars from Sunshine State properties
Rental portfolios, commercial leases and hotels are options
Brazilian investors, seeking an alternative to their country’s risky real estate market, are returning to Florida to invest in property and establish a source of income in dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas