MainStay Hires Ken Bossen for ETFs With Hedge Fund ApproachBy
He will work with portfolio-construction teams for IndexIQ
Bossen joins from State Street, reports to John Lloyd
New York Life Insurance Co.’s MainStay Investments hired Ken Bossen to help build the exchange-traded fund operation that seeks to mimic hedge fund strategies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap