Hurricane Newton Hits Mexico With Threat of Flash FloodsBy
Life-threatening flash floods, mud slides may be imminent
Top winds at 90 miles an hour, seen weakening gradually
Hurricane Newton is raking the popular resort of Cabo San Lucas with high winds and heavy rains as it drifts across the Mexico state of Baja California Sur, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap