Hurricane Newton Hits Mexico With Threat of Flash FloodsBy
Life-threatening flash floods, mud slides may be imminent
Top winds at 90 miles an hour, seen weakening gradually
Hurricane Newton is raking the popular resort of Cabo San Lucas with high winds and heavy rains as it drifts across the Mexico state of Baja California Sur, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing