Hormel Names New CEO as Jeff Ettinger Prepares to Step DownBy
James Snee, a company veteran, elevated from operating chief
Spam maker has pushed into new categories under current CEO
Hormel Foods Corp., the maker of Spam, is getting a new chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts