Hong Kong Vote for Legislative Council Saw Record Turnout: ChartBy and
Hong Kong’s elections brought out record turnout Sunday, with 58 percent of those eligible casting ballots. Several new, young, political parties gave residents more choices in the legislature at a time China will face new challenges managing Hong Kong’s demands for democracy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing