China Shares Rise in Afternoon Trading Amid State Support BetsBloomberg News
Government likely wants to keep gauge above 3,000, Huaxi says
Yuan pares decline as bears seen testing PBOC tolerance level
Chinese shares rose in afternoon trading, with consumer and industrial stocks leading the advance, amid speculation state-run funds intervened in both the equity and currency markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap