China Shares Rise in Afternoon Trading Amid State Support BetsBloomberg News
Government likely wants to keep gauge above 3,000, Huaxi says
Yuan pares decline as bears seen testing PBOC tolerance level
Chinese shares rose in afternoon trading, with consumer and industrial stocks leading the advance, amid speculation state-run funds intervened in both the equity and currency markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas