Hanjin’s Ghost Ships Seek Havens With Food and Water Starting to DwindleBy and
South Korea weighs loan package to gain Hanjin port access
Ship captain says a request for food and water was rejected
South Korea’s cash-strapped Hanjin Shipping Co. is adrift at sea -- and in more ways than one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas