Hammond to Discuss Brexit Plans in Talks With Senior BankersBy
Chancellor to host group of finance, insurance chairmen
Meeting follows pressure from banks over Brexit strategy
Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond will meet senior bankers in London on Wednesday to set out the government’s plans to support the economy and sound out their views for a post-Brexit Britain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself