Greenhill Adds Ex-Analyst Trone to Revive Wall Street ConfidenceBy
Trone named bank’s first dedicated head of investor relations
He worked more recently for PHH, was previously at MKM
Greenhill & Co., the merger-advisory firm founded by Robert Greenhill, hired former banking analyst David Trone to help the company win support from Wall Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders