Morgan Stanley Clashes With Goldman on Jobs Data Traders IgnoredBy
Goldman raises odds of Fed hike to 55% after payrolls report
Morgan Stanley says lack of price pressures to stay Fed’s hand
The divide has grown between Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley over the likelihood of higher U.S. interest rates this month thanks to a payrolls report that failed to sway traders either way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures