GE Seeks to Drive 3D Printing Future With $1.4 Billion in DealsBy , , and
Boards of Sweden’s Arcam and Germany’s SLM agree to offers
Tie-ups to create $1 billion 3D printing business by 2020
General Electric Co. placed a $1.4 billion bet on the future of factory production by purchasing a pair of 3D-printer companies, marking one of the most significant endorsements of the technology yet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's