Watch Out London, Singapore is Next in Line as Best Financial HubBy
Singapore rises to No.2 spot on PwC index, overtaking New York
City state benefits from low taxes, good infrastructure
Singapore is next in line if London loses its status as leading business hub in the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap