Dollar Drops Most in Five Weeks on ‘Shockingly Weak’ ServicesBy
Odds of Fed interest-rate increase slump after ISM report
Aussie, rand rally as investors seek high-yielding currencies
A gauge of the dollar dropped by the most in five weeks after a report showed America’s service industries expanded in August at the weakest pace in six years, damping the outlook for higher U.S. interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing