U.S. Stocks Hover Near Records as Dollar Rises; Oil Extends JumpBy , , and
Greenback snaps drop even as September hike odds recede
Nikkei futures mixed amid three-day recovery in the yen
U.S. stock indexes held near record levels, while the dollar gained as traders digested mixed data on the world’s largest economy amid bets interest rates will stay low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline