De Beers Boosts Diamond Sales as Customers Stock Up for HolidaysBy
Biggest diamond producer sold $630 million in latest offering
Holiday season is busiest time for the diamond industry
De Beers, the world’s biggest diamond producer, boosted sales of the gems in its latest offering as customers began stocking up for the holiday season later this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks