Peso Bonds Rally as Colombia ‘Breaks the Back’ of InflationBy and
Aug. inflation lower than all 27 forecasts in Bloomberg survey
Finance minister hopes for rate cuts sooner rather than later
Colombia’s local bonds rallied as the country’s annual inflation rate plunged the most in seven years as food supplies recovered from a drought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders