China Said to Consider Wide-Ranging Consumer Tax OverhaulBloomberg News
Finance Ministry submits tax plan to State Council, people say
Consumer tax reforms may affect cosmetics, alcohol, tobacco
China is considering a consumer tax overhaul, according to people familiar with the matter, the latest indication reforms are being accelerated to help speed the shift toward a more consumption-led economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap