Cargill Hedge Fund in Chaos as Fat Salary, Feud Sink Sale PlanBy and
Cargill abandons effort to sell $10 billion investment arm
CarVal President Brice sued Cargill for wrongful dismissal
When agricultural giant Cargill Inc. put its investment arm up for sale last year, it had all the looks of a simple and quick transaction. Goldman Sachs was in charge of shopping the $10 billion firm, known as CarVal Investors, and powerhouses like Blackstone and Carlyle were among those sniffing around.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt