Bridgepoint to Open U.S. Office for European Portfolio GrowthBy and
Focus will be on due diligence and add-ons for EU companies
Presence won’t be used to make standalone buys in the U.S.
Bridgepoint, the European buyout firm, will open a portfolio office in New York to find add-on acquisitions for its existing European companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks