Brazil’s Real Climbs Most Since June as Carry Trade Gains AppealBy
U.S. economic data fuels bets higher rates won’t come soon
Real is world’s best carry trade this year, with 34% return
Investors are piling into Brazil’s real to take advantage of the highest interest rates among the world’s biggest economies, pushing the currency up the most in two months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders