Brazil Central Bank Says Monetary Easing Cycle to Depend on DataBy and
Policy makers kept key rate unchanged at 14.25% last week
The meeting finished just hours after Senate ousted Rousseff
Brazil’s central bank said policy makers are monitoring all available data to decide when to start easing monetary policy in Latin America’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again