Bombardier Sees Macri Boosting Argentina Business-Jet MarketBy
Company cites used-jet sales since new president took office
‘We’ve seen tremendous traction,’ says regional sales head
Bombardier Inc. expects that business-jet sales will recover in Argentina now that a new government has taken power, helping to offset weakness in Brazil and Venezuela.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing