Australia Selling Farm to China Debunked as Myth, Morrison SaysBy
Report shows just 0.38% of farmland held by Chinese investors
U.K. biggest holder among foreign investors, followed by U.S.
Chinese investors hold just 0.38 percent of Australia’s agricultural land, Treasurer Scott Morrison said on Wednesday, citing a report which he said will allay concern among voters that the Asian nation is buying up farmland on a massive scale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing