Ackman Sets Sights on Beleaguered Chipotle and Insular BoardBy and
Investor takes $1.2 billion stake in Mexican-food chain
Chipotle has struggled to recover from E. coli outbreak
Billionaire activist Bill Ackman is taking aim at Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., wagering roughly $1.2 billion that he can help fix a beleaguered restaurant chain that has drawn flak for its insular board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018