World’s Hottest Oil Market Gets a Jolt From China’s TaxmanBy , , and
China’s private refiners under scrutiny amid tax crackdown
Other challenges include fuel oversupply, poor infrastructure
Everyone wants a share of the world’s hottest oil market, including China’s taxman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day