World’s Hottest Oil Market Gets a Jolt From China’s TaxmanBy , , and
China’s private refiners under scrutiny amid tax crackdown
Other challenges include fuel oversupply, poor infrastructure
Everyone wants a share of the world’s hottest oil market, including China’s taxman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy