Vonovia to Buy Austrian Developer Conwert for $1.9 BillionBy
Conwert shares jump on deal, while Vonovia stock drops
Deal to generate 7 million euros of annual cost savings
Vonovia SE agreed to buy Austrian developer Conwert Immobilien Invest SE for about 1.7 billion euros ($1.9 billion), a fresh attempt to grow with an acquisition after a bid for its largest German competitor failed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders