U.S. Bond Investors Forgive Turkey Risks in Search of YieldsBy and
Inflows to local bonds picked up in August: central bank data
Inflation, political turmoil key risks for Schroder’s Brown
Military uprising, war across the border and the threat of a credit downgrade are not deterring investors from Turkey’s bonds, with U.S. money managers Eaton Vance Corp. and Newfleet Asset Management LLC among those sticking to or raising bets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing