Turkey Inflation Slows More Than Estimated in August on FoodBy
CPI rate fell to 8.05%; Bloomberg survey forecast 8.4%
Food inflation slows to 6.19% from 9.69% recorded in July
Turkey’s annual consumer inflation slowed for the first time since April as increases in food moderated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures