Treated Fukushima Water Safe for Release, Tepco Adviser SaysBy and
Co. has more than 600,000 tons of treated water at site
Government has final decision on what to do with the water
Treated water from Tokyo Electric Power Co. Holdings Inc.’s wrecked Fukushima nuclear plant north of Tokyo is safe to be released under controlled circumstances into the nearby Pacific Ocean, an independent adviser to the utility said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling