Swiber Says Managers See ‘Reasonable Prospect’ to Save FirmBy
Suppliers, creditors willing to work with KPMG, Swiber says
Firm cites KPMG report filed to Singapore’s High Court
Swiber Holdings Ltd. said its court-appointed managers have indicated a “reasonable prospect” of saving the Singaporean energy-services company from its debt burdens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders