Swiber Says Managers See ‘Reasonable Prospect’ to Save FirmBy
Suppliers, creditors willing to work with KPMG, Swiber says
Firm cites KPMG report filed to Singapore’s High Court
Swiber Holdings Ltd. said its court-appointed managers have indicated a “reasonable prospect” of saving the Singaporean energy-services company from its debt burdens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again