South Sudan Accepts Deployment of Extra 4,000 UN Peace KeepersOkech Francis
South Sudan has accepted the deployment of 4,000 troops to the United Nations mission in the nation, and agreed to lift all restrictions on the peace keepers as well as free movement for humanitarian workers in the country, a government official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks