Sempra’s Ienova Buys Mexico’s Biggest Wind Farm From BlackstoneBy
Ventika wind complex owned by Blackstone, Fisterra, partners
Buyer will also assume $477 million of long-term financing
Infraestructura Energetica Nova SA agreed to buy the Ventika wind energy complex in northern Mexico from units of Blackstone Group LP for $375 million, the second large-scale acquisition this year by the country’s only publicly traded energy company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself