Saudi Oil Minister Says No Need Now to Freeze Crude OutputBy
Al-Falih says markets improving in interview with Al Arabiya
Minister speaks after news conference with Russian counterpart
There is currently no need to limit oil output, Saudi Energy Minister Khalid Al-Falih said on Monday, after signing an energy agreement with his Russian counterpart Alexander Novak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's