Saudi Oil Minister Says No Need Now to Freeze Crude OutputBy
Al-Falih says markets improving in interview with Al Arabiya
Minister speaks after news conference with Russian counterpart
There is currently no need to limit oil output, Saudi Energy Minister Khalid Al-Falih said on Monday, after signing an energy agreement with his Russian counterpart Alexander Novak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’