ProSiebenSat.1 to Buy Majority Stake in Dating Website ParshipBy
Purchase of 50 percent plus one share values Parship at EU300m
ProSiebenSat.1 says it will raise mid-term guidance next month
ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE is buying a majority stake in Parship Elite Group from Oakley Capital Private Equity II in a deal valuing the online dating site at 300 million euros ($335 million) as the German broadcaster expands its digital businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap