Paris Prosecutor Seeks Financing Trial for Sarkozy, AFP SaysBy
A Paris prosecutor has requested former President Nicolas Sarkozy and 13 others stand trial for illegal campaign financing during France’s 2012 presidential election, Agence France-Presse reported, citing unidentified people in the judiciary involved in the case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again