Paris Prosecutor Seeks Financing Trial for Sarkozy, AFP SaysBy
A Paris prosecutor has requested former President Nicolas Sarkozy and 13 others stand trial for illegal campaign financing during France’s 2012 presidential election, Agence France-Presse reported, citing unidentified people in the judiciary involved in the case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders