Brent Oil Declines as Saudi-Russia Deal Falls Short of a FreezeBy
Saudi energy minister says no need to cap production right now
Brent drop eases, WTI rises as dollars falls most since July
Brent oil fell after a pledge by Russia and Saudi Arabia to cooperate to stabilize the market failed to include any specific measures to support prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's