Health-Care Stocks Plunge as Australia Restricts Aged-Care FeesBy
Estia Health loses as much as 31%, Japara shares drop 26%
Government restricts fees that providers can charge residents
Australian aged-care providers slumped in Sydney trading after the government issued guidelines that signaled tighter rules on fees for services and refurbishments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster