France’s LaCompagnie Shuts Premium U.K. Route on Brexit ConcernBy
Paris-based airline to exit London-Newark, citing uncertainty
Carrier will add more Paris flights starting in October
French business class-only airline LaCompagnie announced plans to halt flights between London and the New York area as a result of the U.K.’s vote to quit the European Union, just days after British Airways said it was reducing its own premium service between the cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts