France’s LaCompagnie Shuts Premium U.K. Route on Brexit ConcernBy
Paris-based airline to exit London-Newark, citing uncertainty
Carrier will add more Paris flights starting in October
French business class-only airline LaCompagnie announced plans to halt flights between London and the New York area as a result of the U.K.’s vote to quit the European Union, just days after British Airways said it was reducing its own premium service between the cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing