France’s LaCompagnie Shuts Premium U.K. Route on Brexit ConcernBy
Paris-based airline to exit London-Newark, citing uncertainty
Carrier will add more Paris flights starting in October
French business class-only airline LaCompagnie announced plans to halt flights between London and the New York area as a result of the U.K.’s vote to quit the European Union, just days after British Airways said it was reducing its own premium service between the cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap