Firms With Fewer Stocks on Offer May Find Friend in the BOJBy and
Basket of six companies to outperform Topix, says Daiwa
Yahoo Japan, Chugai Pharma among beneficiaries of ETF buying
The Bank of Japan’s exchange-traded fund purchases will add a scarcity premium to closely-held shares in Tokyo, says Daiwa Securities Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts