Firms With Fewer Stocks on Offer May Find Friend in the BOJBy and
Basket of six companies to outperform Topix, says Daiwa
Yahoo Japan, Chugai Pharma among beneficiaries of ETF buying
The Bank of Japan’s exchange-traded fund purchases will add a scarcity premium to closely-held shares in Tokyo, says Daiwa Securities Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts