Citic Securities Said to Have Mulled Sale of Brokerage CLSABloomberg News
State-owned company’s management not currently pursuing a deal
Hong Kong has been expansion focus for China securities firms
Citic Securities Ltd., which bought CLSA Ltd. three years ago for about $1.2 billion, considered selling the Hong Kong-based brokerage earlier this year, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders