Citic Securities Said to Have Mulled Sale of Brokerage CLSABloomberg News
State-owned company’s management not currently pursuing a deal
Hong Kong has been expansion focus for China securities firms
Citic Securities Ltd., which bought CLSA Ltd. three years ago for about $1.2 billion, considered selling the Hong Kong-based brokerage earlier this year, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’