Citadel’s Lenterman Is Appointed Head of Traders’ AssociationBy
Lenterman was previously managing director at IMC in Amsterdam
Spanbroek to become vice chairman of principal traders’ group
Remco Lenterman of Citadel Securities was appointed chairman of a European traders’ association, taking over from acting chairman and former Getco Europe Ltd. director Mark Spanbroek.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap