Citadel’s Lenterman Is Appointed Head of Traders’ AssociationBy
Lenterman was previously managing director at IMC in Amsterdam
Spanbroek to become vice chairman of principal traders’ group
Remco Lenterman of Citadel Securities was appointed chairman of a European traders’ association, taking over from acting chairman and former Getco Europe Ltd. director Mark Spanbroek.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing