CaixaBank Said to Mull Pulling BPI Bid If Conditions Not MetBy
CaixaBank SA may withdraw its bid for Portuguese lender Banco BPI if it isn’t able to increase its voting rights, a person with knowledge of the plan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt