CaixaBank Said to Mull Pulling BPI Bid If Conditions Not MetBy
CaixaBank SA may withdraw its bid for Portuguese lender Banco BPI if it isn’t able to increase its voting rights, a person with knowledge of the plan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks